Thursday, January 13, 2011

Daily Inspiration: Home should be the happiest place



So, my mom sends me inspirational emails every day. I've decided to share today's message with each of you because it truly hit home and made me feel all tingly inside!! Hope that you're able to take something away from this!!


I'd love to hear your interpretations and comments! Enjoy!

Random Daily Inspiration-January 13, 2011

Home should be the happiest place to be.  Fill it with love, laughter and good conversation.  Lord, give us Your peace and teach us to share it.

If your family is a mess, you are not a success.  Lord, bless me with the wisdom and strength to bring unity and peace to my family.



This Moment
I am living an abundant life now! Living fully in the present moment, I make adjustments, changes and choices that enrich my life and prepare me for success.  I am stress-free as I ease through my day, grateful for every experience and the blessing it holds.


Each moment that I am fully present to the spirit of God is a moment when I am conscious of divine intelligence and conscious of the ways in which I express my highest potential.  I am learning from the Creator and realizing my dreams. 


Living in the now, I am not inhibited by time.  I let my present experiences flow as if they were taking me on a journey.  Every turn offers me another amazing perspective on abundant living.  See, now is the acceptable time; see, now is the day of salvation! -2 Corinthians 6:2

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep em coming Tauja!.. Trina

CRLYQ22 said...

Well said!