Saturday, October 8, 2011

31 Days of Thrifty Finds-Day 8: Pottery Barn Blues

Pottery Barn Manhattan Club Chair/Ottoman Set-$1600-$2000

Most of us absolutely love, I mean LOVE all things Pottery Barn. Their cozy touches and perfectly manicured spaces are just to die for!

Unfortunately, most of us don't have those super deep Pottery Barn pockets, so what are we to do but to use them solely for inspiration purposes.
 
I love this luxe, leather PB Manhattan Club chair!!

We wanted a beautiful & comfortable chair like this for our Master Bedroom-a perfect lounging spot for my hubby to kick back with a good book or movie!! I lucked out by finding this one (below) at one of our local Goodwill stores. The chair & ottoman pair was just $30!!! And it's practically brand new-there wasn't a single crumb or scratch or worn area on this beauty!!

Although I wasn't crazy about the more peanut-buttery color, the chair is ridiculously comfy and best of all-my hubby absolutely LOVES it!!!
Recently purchased this Leather Chair-Ottoman Set from Goodwill for $40! It's practically brand new! Super score!!

Here's a chair in our sunroom that we've had for years and years! I think it's actually older than our 6-year old and it still looks fantastic! This Bassett beauty was around $150 and I think I bought it from TJ Maxx HomeGoods. This one definitely reminds me of the luxe Pottery Barn Manhattan Club Chair!
Our Bassett leather chair! No ottoman-but I love the rich chocolate color!! Plus, it's so comfy!

So there you have it! As fun as it is to fantasize about a house filled with gorgeous Pottery Barn pieces, you can certainly score similar beautiful, luxe furniture on a penny-pinching budget too!!

Week 2 will be all about sharing tips and advice for scoring thrifty finds!! So definitely stay tuned!!

I'd love to hear about your Thrifty Furniture Finds!! Thanks for popping by!!
Photobucket

No comments: