Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Nesting Around Our House

Fall, glorious fall! There's just something about the changing of seasons that makes me oh so happy! Fall is especially amazing since you transition from the blistering heat of summer into nice, crisp Autumny weather! Love it!!


I started Fall Nesting last week by pulling out some of my decor, crafting up some new pillows and of course changing our scent from summery Lemon Cilantro to Warm Vanilla and Mandarin Cranberry!!


Here's a glimpse of Fall Nesting around our house!
I crafted up these adorable Fall Owl pillow covers!
Read my previous post to learn more about how I made them!

Took our table from blah to just right for Fall by using a Pier One table runner, assorted candles, Dollar store leaf garland & ceramic pumpkins from Hobby Lobby & Kirkland's.

Another view of our Fall tablescape! I'm loving it-simple, but perfect for this time of year!!

Miscellaneous touches of fall in our dining room-love the pumpkin-it lights up!

One of my fave things about this time of the year-hot drinks! Tea, chai lattes, hot apple cider-yummy!

<><><><>
I change out the scents in our candle warmer to match the seasons-for fall we've got Mandarin Cranberry, Warmed Vanilla and Sugar Cookie!!

And of course I couldn't wait to put my Fall Wreath on our front door!
Nothing says Fall-like a wreath!!


So, there you have it! That's pretty much all I've done for Fall thus far, but I'm just getting started! I'm looking forward to linking up to lots of fun Fall Nesting parties to get more great decor ideas and inspiration!!


I'd love to hear your thoughts-what are your fave things about Fall!?


Thanks for popping by!!
Photobucket
I'm linking up to:

   Chic on a Shoestring Decorating 

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Cute pillows!

Kelly Oribine said...

I love your fall wreath and the "welcome"on the door. It looks so inviting! Happy Fall :)

Happy@Home said...

Oh, those pillows are adorable. You've done a great job on decorating. Love your stacking coffee cups too.
Happy Fall.

Tauja @ Simply Mod Mom said...

Thanks so much for your compliments! The stacking coffee cups are from World Market-looove them! Happy Fall!!

Classy Clutter said...

LOVE your front door and tablescape!! SO CUTE!!

xoxo, Mallory
www.classyclutter.blogspot.com