Meal planning is a bit easier when you create dinners around themes. Tonight was Taco Night complete with sweet corn and rice. Since the meal was quite simple, I decided to turn things up a notch with a special and oh so yummy dessert.
1) Pre-heat your oil in a Fry Daddy or skillet. I used our FryDaddy since it was already oiled up from last night's dinner. While it's pre-heating, mix the sugar and cinnamon to make a CinnaSugar Mix for your tortillas.
2) Place one tortilla in the fryer basket and slowly lower it down into the oil.
3) Let it cook for 30-45 seconds-depending on how hot your oil is. You'll know it's ready when it's turned a bit golden & bubbles up.
4) Remove the tortilla from the basket & sprinkle with the sugar & cinnamon mixture on both sides of the tortilla. While the tortilla is hot, it's easiest to mold it into a bowl.
5) Add your ice cream, drizzle with chocolate syrup and add some chocolate sprinkles.
This is one sweet dessert that you should definitely try!Thanks for popping by!